Yes, we are open during COVID-19 as an essential service!
We are generally open for drop-ins between noon and 6pm Tuesdays through Fridays. For up-to-date hours, including holiday closures and "bonus" drop-in days, please check our google page before visiting as we update it regularly. Please note that we are extremely busy due to the pandemic, and have limited capacity to answer phones and emails.
Before you visit:
- All bike repairs except for flat tires require an appointment. Click here to get started :-)
- Please do not visit with your bike for major repairs without booking an appointment!
- For flat tires, tire swaps and tube changes, you do not need an appointment. Click here for info!
- We are limiting access to the store to one customer or group at a time.
- When you arrive, ring the white doorbell and wait for us to answer.
We have many parts and accessories available for drop-in purchases.
If you need bike repair, please click here.
If you want to buy a bike, please click here.
If you want to contact us, you can use our general contact form - but we highly recommend using the above links for faster service. We are extremely busy and it can take us some time to answer emails and voicemails! Thanks for your patience.