Yes we are open. But before you visit, please read the following:
- We are deemed an essential service because we provide repairs for people working in essential servies.
- Do not visit if you are in quarantine or have been exposed to COVID-19 or are showing symptoms.
- We mean it. Stay home!
- We are prioritizing necesary repairs for those who require their bike for transportation
- We reserve the right to refuse service for situations deemed non-essential
- We ask that you sanitize your bike before bringing it in, to help us protect staff and customers
- We are only accepting contactless payments. If you cannot tap your card, we will accept interac e-transfer.
- We will sanitize before and after making repairs
- We ask that you visit only when necessary, honour social distance practises, and stay in the front area of the shop.
We are a service shop first and foremost. We want to get your bike running at its best - at a price that is fair to you which also values the quality work of our skilled mechanics. We are extrmely busy with repairs during the riding season, so you should contact us to make an appointment.
Please read the following regarding hours and appointments:
We are available for drop offs and pick ups during the times listed on our Google Page.
We can also make special arrangements to meet you outside of these hours - just contact us and ask :-)
Please note that we do not buy bikes. We do accept donations to keep them out of landfill, but they must be delivered to the shop during our drop-off hours.
To book a repair appointment: Leave us a voicemail at 905-525-9497, or use the form below to email us: